Well, what a lovely surprise from a lovely friend: I've been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! This award comes to me from Marjan of Atelier Marie-Lucienne. I highly suggest that you pay her a visit, so just follow that link to go check out some amazing crochet patterns and tutorials! It's a great honor to be nominated by such a wonderful blog.
So, here are the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
-List the rules
-Display the image of the award on your post
-Share seven facts about yourself
-Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the award, and notify them to let them know you have nominated them
Okay, here we go with my seven facts:
1) If I had to pick one food to eat for the rest of my life, and there were no health consequences from it, I would pick raspberry jelly doughnuts.
2) I used to be a mechanic.
3) I struggle with anxiety every day.
4) I am obsessed with abandoned urban exploration.
And if you don't know what that is, you can get an idea from my favorite explorer.
5) I am afraid of thunder and lightning. (Which it's doing here right now!)
6) I've only been out of the state of Florida six times in my life. Still haven't seen snow.
7) Heavy metal is always my first choice (start every day with Lamb of God), but I secretly also listen to flute meditation music and Peter Cetera.
...Guess it's not a secret anymore...
That's me in a nut case! Shell. I meant a nutshell. Okay, maybe the first one was right... Never mind, let's get on with my nominations.
These are just a few of my favorite blogs who are more than deserving of this award:
Creative Crochet Workshop
*I know Alexandra is taking a break from blogging, so we should all excuse her from the tasks involved with accepting the award...
Be a Crafter
Moje Pastelowe Handmade
Posh Pooch Designs
- ► 2017 (78)
- ▼ Aug 28 (4)
- ► 2015 (112)
- ► 2014 (60)
- ► 2013 (15)