Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Yarn Tales Tuesday






What's New
A random assortment of crochet news from my world





  I really wanted to cover each of these topics individually, but I'm fighting a flare up with my RA, so I'm trying to take it easy. (Not that I can, because I'm super-busy as always.) So, sorry for the jumble of stuff, but at least it's a short jumble this time. I'm providing links (when that applies) for more information on each subject.




  • For the good stuff first: I've had a great time lately while working on a guest post for Roving Crafters. I'm happy to call Jenn a friend, and after all the comments on A Crochet Horror Story, I think I can say the same for a few of her readers. Maybe you'll join the conversation when you hop on over there to read the post. You'll find some empathetic stories, learn about "virgin acrylic", and meet Owlbert Einstein... And that's just in the comment section - Have fun!








  • On a sadder note, but with a positive purpose: A couple of weeks ago, I left posts unpublished as a "Moment of Silence" for Wink from A Creative Being. I've been wanting to do something for Wink... Something more than just a moment of silence. Kathryn Vercillo from Crochet Concupiscence has started #MandalasForMarinke, and I would love to contribute. Click the picture for all the information you need if you would like to add a mandala to the project, too.







  • And finally, for a Crochet is the Way blog update: For those of you waiting for the Scallop Seashell Washcloth tutorial, it should be published by Friday. That said - Please understand that my RA is going nuts right now and it's pretty hard to type. I'm only able to work for about five minutes before I need to stop and rest my hands for a few minutes. If not Friday, it will be published sometime soon after. 





  On top of all that, I have some personal business going on, so life is really crazy... As always. While I'm trying to get it all together, you can go hang out with Jenn, hook away for Wink, and please hold on for that tutorial.




Thanks, everybody!






2 comments:

  1. Hope that nasty RA will let up and let you crochet. Enjoyed your post. Many good wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good wishes to you too, Margaret! Ice and lots of breaks keep me going :)

      Delete

Okay, I took up enough space - Now it's your turn!
I welcome your comments, questions, and feedback.